The Farmers Arms Holiday Apartment
In The Heart of Upper Swaledale - and opposite the pub - perfect!
The Farmers Arms Holiday Apartment - Sleeps 2 (Double)
Our self-contained holiday apartment is a cosy little bolthole in Muker, opposite the pub. It serves as an ideal base for walking and exploring Swaledale and neighbouring dales; a perfect retreat away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
The apartment is equipped with self catering facilities as well as:
- TV with inbuilt Freeview, DVD and CD Player.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- I-pod/i-phone docking station.
- DVD's, Books and Games.
- Double Bed - quality bedding provided with a Fogarty Pure Wool Duvet designed for all seasons.
- Shower Room, W.C and Hand Basin - towels provided.
- Multi-Fuel Stove (adequate fuel provided for normal usage)
- Gas Central Heating.
- Views of Straw Beck and Muker Village.
- Secure Cycle Storage.
- Dog Friendly.
- Short Breaks Available.
- A £50 non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your booking, this will be deducted from your final balance which can be settled at the bar upon arrival. Prices are £330/week (including the deposit) and short breaks are £220 for 2 nights plus £25 per each subsequent night.
To enquire about availability or to book:
Please call the pub on 01748 886297 or click here to email us.
Please be aware that during busy periods, particularly during food service times, we may be unable to pick up the phone.