MAP READING, HILL SKILLS & GUIDED WALKS
Get more from the outdoors with Mark Reid, author of 'The Inn Way' guidebooks
Whether you want to improve your hill skills, learn how to use a compass or wild camp on the mountains, TeamWalking has something for you. TeamWalking sometimes offer weekend Navigation Skills courses (NNAS) based from the Farmers Arms at Muker.
Other courses, guided walks and walking weekends led by TeamWalking include...
- Map Reading and Compass Skills courses
- Mountain Navigation & Hill-Skills weekends
- Wild Camping adventure weekends
- 'The Inn Way' guided walks
- Yorkshire Three Peaks
- Mountain Summit Night Hikes
- Christmas Pub Walks