How we work:
• Patience: We can get very busy, particularly at weekends, bank holidays and during school holidays and we kindly ask for your patience. Please allow 30-45 minutes, during really busy times this could be longer.
• Queue: During busy periods, we do have a queuing system for tables so please come to the bar first and let us know that you wish to eat and how many there are of you. Please do not sit at a table that appears vacant or join a table where there's space, there could be others already waiting for it.
• Wooden Spoon System: If there is a queue for tables you will be given a numbered wooden spoon, this is your place in the ‘table queue’ and we will come and find you when a table becomes free that can accommodate your group.
• Food Orders: We regret that we cannot take food orders until you are sat at a table, but don’t worry, if you have been in the queue, we will still take your order if it’s after food service by the time you are seated.
• Advance Bookings Not Taken: Unfortunately we don’t take reservations as we operate on a first come first serve basis; but we do appreciate large groups letting us know of their arrival in advance but can’t guarantee you will be sat together.
Beer Garden and Parking
Outside Seating: There is a 'beer terrace' to the front of the pub for Farmers Arms customers only. We do not operate tabs for tables outside so all food and drink to be consumed outside must be paid for up front at the bar.
Car Parking: There is free parking at the front of the pub and along the roadside in the designated laybys. There is also a pay and display car park just by the bridge in Muker.